Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday Thinking

I'm thinking that this Thursday is a good Thursday.  It's the Thursday before New Year's Eve.  I guess that makes it the Eve's eve...

It's a good Thursday because I got paid a day early.  It's a good Thursday because I don't have to work tomorrow.  It's an EXCEPTIONAL Thursday because I walked out the office door and I still have a job to go back to next year.  That is unless they call me before 6 am Monday morning.  But I think I'm safe.

It's been a good Thursday all and all.  Oh wait.  I forgot the drive to work this morning.  Now that was interesting.  LOVE driving on ice.  For all that know me, please insert the proper touch of sarcasm to that last statement.  Ah!  The jokes on me.  Because I'm the only one that reads these blogs so I'll just insert that tone of sarcasm into my head when I read this back.

I like this blogging thing.  It's an online journal thing.   However, if I ever want anyone other than my loving sister to read it, I better come up with some good stuff to blog about!  I'll have to take a look at my U.K. friend's blog and get some pointers.

But back to the original topic.  Yes, all and all....this has been a good Thursday.   I think I like Thursdays.  At least this week!

3 comments:

  1. Ha - I read it too, mostly because I saw it posted on Facebook! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Linda- I totally know what you mean about needing more people to read it! ;) We'll get there, we just started. And yes it is a nice journal type thing! Glad you made it to work safely! I know Keith said the side streets were horrid but the main roads weren't bad but then he doesn't go to work until 9:30. Have a safe and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete